Based in Karlsruhe, Germany
13 November, 2020
Abstractanks is an action-packed real-time-strategy game with an abstract theme. Play intense skirmishes with up to sixteen teams, where map-control, positioning, decision-making, speed and a little bit of luck are rewarded.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /kunden/531650_76185/webseiten/press/sheet.php on line 437
Abstractanks was conceived trying to answer the question whether it was possible to create an action-packed RTS game with a simple control scheme that would work with touch inputs or gamepads. After years of iteration, the result is a game with only a single unit type, which makes micro controls possible with such setups, but also simplifies controls with a traditional mouse/keyboard setup, enabling the player to organically shape their armies on the battlefield.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /kunden/531650_76185/webseiten/press/sheet.php on line 454
- Play short but intense multiplayer skirmishes with up to 16 players or AIs.
- Beat the short, handcrafted single-player campaign and master tough optional challenges.
- Capture spawn circles to quickly produce hundreds of units.
- Use your map-control to collect and unleash game-changing power-ups.
- Switch the only unit type between damage- and utility-mode.
- Climb the leaderboards on procedurally generated maps in the endless horde mode.
- Freely draw your units into any formation or split units with simple and intuitive controls.
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Abstractanks. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Marius Elvert
I make games.
More information on Marius Elvert, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Design & Development